Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Problem Report Making.

Hi !

I've an table which have 32 Columns. Table will Normally have 15 records. Because in A-4 Size paper 32 Columns cannot appear in single partition. I want to make double partitioned report which contains 16 column with 15 records in upper portion & remaining 16 columns and records in lower half portion.

I've attached word file for example.

How I complete this task ?

thanks in advance.You can use a subreport in this case.
Show columns 1-16 in your main report and 17-32 in a subreport.|||thanks.

I'm using ado .net dataset as a datasource. In the main report dataset showing table schema but in the sub report it is not showing table schema. can u guide me ?|||I guess you've used a cross-tab in your mail report. Right?
Use a cross-tab in your subreport as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment