Friday, March 30, 2012

Problem running data driven subscription

I've been testing out a scenario for running data driven
subscriptions. I've successfully scheduled a subscription, and at
the appointed time the subscription runs. Report Manager says it runs
with no error, however the reports aren't generated. The event log
says "An encrypted user data value could not be decrypted." I've
done a search on this message and haven't turned up anything useful.
I assume it is trying to retrieve some encrypted info from a config
file but it isn't obvious where the error might be. I've checked the
connection information in the subscription and all seems OK. I am
testing using SQL Server security at the moment. Thanks for any help
anyone can offer.Does this happen for all subscriptions or just this one? Can you try
creating a new subscription identical to the old one and see if it works?
--
-Daniel
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Steve Coatney Geac" <steve.coatney@.geac.com> wrote in message
news:22acd8cb.0407181305.394befa9@.posting.google.com...
> I've been testing out a scenario for running data driven
> subscriptions. I've successfully scheduled a subscription, and at
> the appointed time the subscription runs. Report Manager says it runs
> with no error, however the reports aren't generated. The event log
> says "An encrypted user data value could not be decrypted." I've
> done a search on this message and haven't turned up anything useful.
> I assume it is trying to retrieve some encrypted info from a config
> file but it isn't obvious where the error might be. I've checked the
> connection information in the subscription and all seems OK. I am
> testing using SQL Server security at the moment. Thanks for any help
> anyone can offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment