Friday, March 30, 2012

Problem running SSIS from C# program.

I am able to run it from the file system but when I try running it from SQL Server I get an error message that it cannot load package. I am using the following code.

Package package = app.LoadFromSqlServer("trans_hist", Properties.Resources.dbServerName, Properties.Resources.userId, Properties.Resources.password, null);Nobody is doing this?|||What is the error message exactly? Can you see the package in the MSDB database when looking in Management Studio?

Have you read through this? http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.sqlserver.dts.runtime.application.loadfromsqlserver.aspx|||The specified package could not be loaded from the SQL Server Database /r/n

I tried both this
Package package = app.LoadFromSqlServer("trans_hist", Properties.Resources.dbServerName, Properties.Resources.userId, Properties.Resources.password, null);

and this
Package package = app.LoadFromSqlServer("\\MSDB\\Maintenance Plans\\trans_hist", "ppntt240", "id", "password", null);

I also tries adding .dtsx to the SSIS name.|||I think you may want:

"\\Maintenance Plans\\trans_hist"|||That was it, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment